KASE Summer Camps offer a wide range of experiences in different mediums, and are based on a unique weekly Creative Theme that imparts Fine Arts technique and education through fun exercises.
Our goal for each camp, just as in our Fine Arts Program, is to let students experience the process of art and creativity in a fun and non-judgmental, safe environment.
Our small camp size guarantees at least two experienced leaders to deliver inspiring art projects to the children, with attention to every detail. All of our Summer Camps are designed to adapt to each age and skill level, always creative and challenging but with a whole lot of Summer fun!!
A Day at KASE Summer Camp:
- Children arrive, play creative games and ice breakers and explore the art studio.
- The Summer Camp Theme project is introduced, we explore art techniques, and tools of the trade.
- Mid-morning snack (supplied by KASE)
- The Project begins
- LUNCH (Supplied by the child’s guardian. Please note it must be NUT FREE)
- Campers join in play games, or try their hands at our Imagination Stations.
- Afternoon snack (supplied by KASE)
- Team games/fun outdoor games/walking tours to local Art Gallery, weather permitting
- The Project progresses
- Group circle challenging games
- Swimming Fridays: Depending on weather and project completion.
- On our last day of each camp we hold an “Art Show”. This is a showcase of their achievements, and hosted by the kids.
Are you interested on learning more? Visit KASE Creative Summer Camps